Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thing 12: Wiki's

Love them! Thanks to SJCPLS I was introduced to the wiki concept about a year ago when Nicole created the Youth Services Wiki. It gives us an opportunity to share information and resources without depending on a long string of emails that often get lost in the inbox. Whenever there is a "hot" topic we can add input via the wiki and spin ideas off of the posts of others. It is an awesome communication tool. I am set up to receive an email each time the wiki is updated so no time is wasted checking to see if someone has made an entry.


Per the 23 Things @ NEFLIN I explored the SJCPL wiki thinking that St. Johns county public library had a wiki I didn't know about, but alas, it was St. Joseph's county.


I give 5 stars to the many many uses of wikis!


No comments:

Post a Comment