Friday, February 6, 2009

Thing 5: Flickr

Been waiting several minutes now for the video"Online Photo Sharing in Plain English" to start playing. Looks like it's not happening so hopefully I can move on without it. The Clemens an Alcuin libraries had a good application of flickr on their website.



Think I will move on with Option B (always looking for more fun!).



Step 1: Set up Flickr account. That was easy, but I decided to upload my own buddy and that took a long time.

Step 2: Take pictures...just used ones we already had

Step 3: Upload. That was easy too. I tagged them all with 23 Things @ NEFLIN....wonder if that matter.

Step 4. Upload picture to my blog. That worked too, but next on my list is to figure out how to add the flickr pix to the blog.

I think flickr is a great way to get people to view our website. We never seem to tire of looking at our kids pictures. It can surely help to get the word out about all the wonderful events we offer at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment