Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thing 4: RSS

RSS is a great time saver, but it is making me feel computer illiterate. I added my first RSS to Google reader with no problems. News4Jax local breaking news...pretty cool. Then I decided to add the library's RSS feed..could only add it to google by the old "cut and paste" method. Both feeds are subscribed, but I really thought they would mysteriously land on my blog too. Hmmm. So much to learn. Any of my wonderful followers have a helpful hint?

Quite a useful personal tool, though I will have to think about how to put it to use for the library system. For now I am off to set-up a movie for the BT Wednesday matinee...


PS Who knew that google was so much more that just a search engine...(probably everyone but yours truly)

No comments:

Post a Comment